Bubble Witch Saga 3 is a fun and addictive puzzle game for you to download and play. In this game, you just match the colored bubble that Stella the Witch has to the ones on the board to clear them. You just need to guide where the bubbles will land on the board so they will be placed on the right spot. The goal in this game is simple, to complete all the available levels and reach a high score to top the leaderboard.
This is actually easier said than done, as the puzzle game tends to become more difficult as you progress further. This is because Stella will only have limited bubbles to use on each level and the puzzle becomes difficult as you go on. You will usually find yourself having a harder time completing the higher levels. This becomes a problem since you will only have limited lives to use to allow you to play.
Tips To Playing Bubble Witch Saga 3 Better
Whenever you fail to complete a level, you lose lives and once your out, you have to wait for it to refill to be able to play again. Fortunately, there are ways to play Bubble Witch Saga 3 properly to reach your goal and also avoid losing lives in the process. This article will provide several tips for you to follow.
- Always Be Aware of The Level’s Objective – One of the important tips you need to remember is that you should always be aware of the level’s objective. Yes, eliminating bubbles can be fun and can help you reach a higher score. But since your moves are limited, it’s important that you focus more on the level’s objective. For example, the goal is to free all the owls, then you should focus all your moves on making sure that the owls are freed first and not on eliminating all the bubbles. In this way, you won’t waste all your moves on just trying to eliminate bubbles and actually achieve the goal to complete the level.
- Try To Clear The Top First – When making a move, trying to go for the topmost part that you can send the bubble to is a good strategy. This is because eliminating the ones at the top can also result in clearing the ones at the bottom, allowing you to save moves in the process.
- Don’t Rush To Use Boosters – The game will allow you to earn some free boosters, which you can use to make completing a level easier. The problem is that these boosters are not really free, your only given a few ones as a start. Once you use them up, you will need to purchase them using gold, which is a resource in the game that is very hard to earn. So make sure you those boosters, especially on the easy levels, and use them only on the hard ones to help you complete it.
- Don’t Forget to Rebuild Stella’s House – Rebuilding Stella’s house can also provide you with great prizes in the game. You can earn lives, boosters, and even Gold bars whenever you complete certain target upgrades. So this is another way to earn useful items in the game.
- Add Friends – You can also add friends to the game to make it more fun and interesting. But aside from competing for the top spot in the leaderboard, friends also serve a purpose and that’s giving you lives. You can ask your friends to send you lives, which is a big boost in case you’re already out of lives to use. This will allow you to play the game more instead of waiting 30 minutes for a life to refill.
These tips will not always help you complete a level, but they will definitely help you move forward in case you find yourself stuck. Though Bubble Witch Saga 3 has simple gameplay, it doesn’t mean it’s an easy game. It also requires a bit of thinking and planning, especially at difficult levels so you won’t fail to complete it.